top of page

How to Give
Through Your IRA

If you are 70 ½ or older, you can elect to transfer up

to $100,000 a year out of your IRA to Homes First.

The transfer must be made directly to Homes First from your IRA custodian. The amount transferred counts toward your required minimum distribution (RMD).

To make the transfer, contact your IRA custodian

and tell them you would like to make a “Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD)” to:

Homes First
5203 Lacey Blvd. SE, Ste. A
Lacey, WA 98503

Homes First’s Tax ID number is: 94-3124800

360-915-8176  |

bottom of page